Having the right brushes can make all the difference in the world with your makeup application, but they don't have to be expensive. These are my top six makeup brushes that every women needs in her collection... and it won't break your wallet!
1. A buffing brush is perfect for multiple tasks such as blending out flawless foundation application or applying bronzer to contour areas. A perfect brush for this is the Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques.
2. A flat eyeshadow brush can be used for an all-over eyelid color or used to apply an eyeshadow base. Also from Real Techniques, the Shading Brush is a great flat eyeshadow brush pick.
3. An angled blush brush is perfect because it can be used both as a blush brush but also for contouring the hollows of your cheeks. I love this Studio Angled Blush Brush from Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics.
4. The most important eyeshadow brush you can own is a fluffy blending brush. It can be used for applying a crease shade, blending out with no product on it or adding a transition color. Most days this is the only brush I will use for an eyeshadow look. A great option is also from Eyes Lips Face, it's called a "concealer brush on the website, but I use it as a blending brush!
5. A stippling brush can blend out all face products applied to your face and give you a perfectly smooth finish. It will erase harsh lines with out completely blending out all the work you had done. It can also be used for applying foundation! I love this Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
6. Last, but certainly not least is my beloved Eyes Lips Face Kabuki Brush. This is a long-time favorite of mine. I love to use this brush for applying powder and bronzer, and even blending out product. This one is hands-down my favorite!
What are your favorite affordable brushes, Lovelies?