Who doesn't crave long lushes lashes? Not blessed with natural ones? That's not a problem, try out any of these five steps for making your natural eyelashes appear longer (and I don't mean just applying three coats of mascara).
1. Vaseline can actually make your eyelashes look darker, fuller and longer when applied with a clean mascara wand. It's also been said that if you apply it to your lashes at night, and sleep with it on...the Vaseline will allow your lashes to grow.
2. Dusting some translucent powder onto your lashes before applying your mascara, this will make them look thicker and longer. The powder smooths out each individual lash allowing them all to get coated evenly and not clump!
3. Use a heated eyelash curler. Like a curling iron would curl your hair, a heated eyelash curler allows your eyelashes to curl easier and hold because of the heat. If you don't want to go out and buy a heated curler try holding your eyelash curler under your blow dryer for a few seconds to heat it up.
4. Adding a drop of lavender oil to your mascara tube. This essential oil is known to make your eyelashes longer, and it will also prolong the life of your mascara.
5. The wiggle method. When applying your mascara, start at the root of your lashes and while applying to the tip wiggle the wand. This will allow some color to stay at the base of your roots making your eyelashes appear thicker.
What are your tips for longer lashes Lovelies?