Is anyone else so shocked that it is March already? It feels like just yesterday it was the New Year, and now we're going on three months deep into it! Anyway it's a new month so that not only means we are one step closer to spring but also it is time for monthly favorites. A re-cap of the products I could not put down all month long.
1. My first favorite was an oldie-but goodie...the original Naked Palette by Urban Decay. When I first got this palette (when it first came out a few years ago) I could not help but use it every single day. But then I got bored of it-moved on to other things...and then I got the Naked 3 and it really pushed the original to the back of my collection. But then around the second week of February I realized why I loved this palette in the first placed- it's simplicity and ability to create everyday looks so easily. So I was hooked again all month long!
2. The next product I used all month long was this eyebrow pencil by Maybelline Define-A-Brow. This pencil does not go on harsh at all or make your eyebrows look cartoon like. It looks so natural and I have been absolutely loving it to fill in my brows. A pencil form eyebrow product makes for a quicker application than a powder, but usually can look to harsh...this one is the perfect mix of the two.
3. NYX powder blush in Terra Cotta - where do I even begin? I absolutely am obsessed with this blush. It is the perfect shade for any skin-tone, it blends amazing, it is so flattering, perfect for any outfit choice or eye look...the list can go on forever. What I love most about this blush is if I am in a hurry and only want to do blush or bronzer, I reach for this because it can double as both. Wore this blush almost everyday all February long.
4. Loreal True Match Lumi healthy luminous makeup. This product made me switch from being a no-foundation girl, to a foundation loving girl. Before I discovered this product in February I would just go with some concealer and powder and that was it. But once I realized there was foundation targeted for dry skinned girls I figured I should give it a try, and wow-was I so glad I did. When I apply this product it makes my skin look so radiant and healthy (which never happens because I have dry skin). This helps limit the noticeable dry patches on my skin and even allows me to use less powder (now I take a very light dusting just to set the foundation). I use this everyday that I wear makeup now.
5. Real Techniques stippling brush was the best tool I discovered in February. I had tried Real Techniques brushes before but not the stippling brush. I bought this for the purpose of cream contouring (which I loved doing in February) and this product worked great for that-but it was also great at blending out all my bronzer, highlight and blush products to remove all harsh lines and make them look flawless.
6. NYC Sun 'n' Bronze in Montauk Bronze was another awesome cheek product I discovered in February. I have seen this product at Wal-Mart for years but I have never tried it. I finally decided to purchase it because I was looking for a new bronzer. This product does have a little bit of shimmer in it which I normally try to stay away from in a bronzer but I actually really loved it. Being so dull and cold where I live it actually helped perk up my skin tone wonderfully when I applied this all around the parameters of my face. I really loved the glow and deep bronze it offered me.
What were some of your February favorites Lovelies?