Some mornings its hard to fake it like you got eight hours asleep the night before. For those who are interested in using makeup to make yourself look more awake check out a previous post I've done on that, but for all you other Lovelies who are looking for other ways to look more awake, keep reading.
1.Be active bright and early- Waking up an hour early to go to the gym might be the last thing you would ever want to do in the morning, but actually it really helps to wake you up. Getting your blood pumping and your body in motion not only makes you happy (because of endorphins) but also knowing you accomplished something at the start of your day. Not to mention it natural gets your cheeks nice and rosey (so you can skip the blush).
If you can't pull yourself out of bed in enough time to make it to the gym just do some simple work out moves at home.
2. Wash your face with ice cold water- The cold water not only literally wakes you up from shock, but also will de-puff your face and open up your eyes. If you take a shower in the morning try turing your shower to the cold setting while rinsing out your conditioner, it will help make your hair shiny!
3. Throw on some earrings- A great pair of statement earrings will take the focus off of your sleepy eyes and onto them.
4. Drink as much water as you can- Water hydrated your organs which your body runs on. When your body is running smoothly you will reflect that. Your skin will look more vibrant and glowing when hydrated. Keep a water bottle with you at all times and fill it up whenever your finished.
5. Eat or even just smell a grapefruit, orange or lemon- Citrusy fruit that is filled with vitamin e and invigorating smells pick you up in the morning and give you natural energy. If your not a fan of any of these fruits, try an amazing grapefruit smelling face wash from Neutrogena (and make sure to use it with cold water).
6. Do DIY accupressure- To get a quick boost of energy, try pinching the skin in between your thumb and forefinger. This is also known to help relieve headaches.
What are your non-beauty tricks for looking more awake in the morning Lovelies?