Here's what you'll need for this design.
- Brucci 2 in 1 Nail Prep (optional)
- Base Coat. I used Brucci Miracle Nail Hardener
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Quick Sand
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Set The Stage
- Top Coat. I used Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat #960
- Revlon Liquid Quick Dry (optional as well, but it helps cuts some time)
The design is pretty simple, but it can be a little time-consuming but I'm sure time varies with each person.
Step 1: File nails, brush on the 2 in 1 Nail Prep, and add your base coat.
Step 2: Paint nails with Sally Hansen's Quick Sand. I did two coats to make sure the color shows.
Step 3: When nails are dry, brush on Sally Hansen's Set The Stage. You can end it here which is still pretty cute or proceed onto the next step.
Step 4: With this step, you want to look at your fingers to see where the glitter gravitated more to (hope that makes sense), lol.
Step 5: From there, you want to put a little blob of Sally Hansen's Set The Stage onto a piece of paper. There, you pick up bigger pieces of glitter with your toothpick individually and start making little clumps on your fingernails.
Step 6: Repeat all throughout nails.
Step 7: Add your top coat and you're done!
(the other hand with flash)